You may not believe that (yet). But I do.
You want SO MUCH MORE in your life – better and deeper relationships, more happiness, more patience, more fulfillment, meaning, and purpose. You want to feel more alive, powerful, and inspired.
And you deserve all of it.
You’re sick of feeling broken and wounded. You want to feel whole and normal.
You’ve tried everything to get there…books, therapy, medication, seminars…
But you STILL feel stuck.
You distract yourself with food, wine, or mindless Facebook scrolling. You’re reactive and impatient. You go to sleep at night wishing you did better.
You feel held back by childhood crap, belief structures that are out of whack, self-sabatoge, triggers, and fears.
I can help.
Together we’ll move beyond the old stories, heal your childhood hurts, unravel the self-sabatoge, neutralize your triggers, and untangle the fears and false beliefs that hold you back.
I’ll gently guide you on the unexpected path to healing and happiness where I’ll lovingly challenge you to deepen your relationship with yourself, to accept the parts of you that you think are best to keep hidden, and to show up more fully in your daily life. You’ll learn how to love YOU.
This work – radical acceptance and self-love – is profound. If you want to take back your life, step into your power, and feel GREAT, this is the path.
Come with me…
I’ll be there with you all the way – tenderly supporting you, giving you permission, unconditionally accepting you. With me, all of you is welcome, even the messy parts. And when it feels scary, I’ll be there. When you don’t believe in yourself, I will believe in you.
My clients say:
- “Why doesn’t anyone teach this stuff? What I learned with you gave me back my life.” ~ Alicia
- “It’s like you’re with me, whispering in my ear, reminding me to be more gentle, tender and loving towards myself.” ~ Laura
- “Deb has a huge heart and is a true gift to heal anyone that seeks her guidance!” ~ Leya
- “I’m a recovering control freak. With Deb, I learned how to connect back to myself, to listen to my inner truth, to be self-compassionate…ironically I feel more in control than ever.” ~ Chris
- “Deb taught me how to listen to myself with love. I have less fear about the future and less anger about the past.” ~ Amy
If you’re ready to do the work and get the life you KNOW is possible…
In this free Skype coffee date, you’ll tell me what’s up for you and by the end of our date, you will know exactly what you need to do to get what you want in your life.