Upcoming Local Events
- March 22 2017 – Private speaking event about Keeping the Lines of Communication Open During the Teen Years (San Anselmo, CA)
- March 15 2017 – 6:30-8:30pm: Moderating the panel at “Raising Kids in Today’s High-Pressure Society: The Connection Between Stress, Pressure and Substance Use and What You Can Do About It,” in the Hall Library. RSVP Here!
- December 8 2016 – Supporting Special Needs Families in Marin Support Group in Larkspur – Join our Meetup
- November 3 2016 – Panelist at the Screenagers Screening in Kentfield
- October 20 2016 – Supporting Special Needs Families in Marin Support Group in Larkspur – Join our Meetup!
- Speaking – most frequently requested topics:
- There’s No Such Thing as Perfect
- Keeping the Lines of Communication During the Teen Years
- Increasing Consciousness and Connection with Children
- Creating Authentic Connection in a Digitally Connected World
- Panel Moderation
- Contact me!