Find Your Own Way Transformational Coaching
Let’s get unstuck together.
I’ll help you get what you want within the life that you have now.
Here are some of the more common reasons why you might want to work together:
- You have a specific problem or challenge and need a solution that feels right and works.
- You’re in a period of transition and it’s time to get clarity on your next steps.
- You want something and need support around how to get what you want.
- You’re sick of doing things the way you’ve always done it and getting the same mediocre results – you’re ready to brainstorm new and innovative options.
- You’ve got a great idea for a new project or business and you need to create some structure around it so you can put it into action.
- Despite years in therapy, you continue to be held back by your childhood crap and want to move beyond it once and for all!
- You’ve lost your confidence and are in a slump…you need a little boost of creative inspiration and self-confidence!
- You want to be doing more of what you love and less of what drags you down but you aren’t sure how to make the shift.
- You’re experiencing chronic dissatisfaction and are ready to take back control of your life.
Sometimes we get hung up on thinking we need an ideal life or job…or to be a perfect parent.
But often that’s what keeps us stuck.
The truth is, most of us feel great with incremental steps in a direction that feels better.
Most of us don’t actually want that much.
But if we’re honest, we all want to be able to find our own way, make our own rules, and be less impacted by what others think.
- you felt free to really tap into what feels true for you and felt free to do more of that (even when it’s not the way “everyone else does it”).
- you felt less trapped by life’s “shoulds” and obligations and more free to be yourself, to live your life on your own terms, and to feel fulfilled and inspired.
- you could feel more “in choice” in your life – more free to do anything you want, the way you want (and less worried about what other’s think).
- your knew your voice and opinions mattered and you were able to ask for what you want (and get it!).
- your relationships with your partner, your kids, your friends and family were mutually respectful, satisfying, and enjoyable.
- you felt more peaceful, confident, light-hearted, playful, and present in your life (even in the midst of challenging times).
- you knew that you could have what you want while honoring the commitments and responsibilities in your life.
- you felt accepted, appreciated, wanted, competent and confident.
Together we make your life better….one problem at a time, one choice at a time, and one step at a time.
I don’t live near you, can I still participate?
Our sessions will be on the phone or over Skype. This allows me to work with people regardless of their location and it allows busy people more flexibility because you can do sessions while your child is napping, from your office, on vacation, or anywhere!
(If you live in the area, I do offer sessions in person)
What’s your coaching style?
I meet you exactly where you are and we move from there. It’s more of an intuitive process for me as coach, not cookie cutter at all. I don’t have a specific program because I’ve found that each person I meet with is unique and comes to me with his/her own set of challenges. I prefer to deep dive into your stuff rather than try to fit you into some idea I have of what you need.
My clients would say I’m gentle, compassionate, and non-judgmental and yet I challenge them to expand their perspective and poke holes in their beliefs, thoughts, and fears.
- seeing endless possibilities,
- sifting through and making sense of lots of information,
- creative problem solving,
- thinking outside of the “box”,
- architecting projects and plans, and
- inspiring you to bring more of yourself to your life, work, family, marriage, friendships, etc.
With me, all of you is welcome, even the messy parts, even the parts you think are unlovable. And when it feels scary, I’ll be there. When you don’t believe in yourself, I’ll believe in you.
How much does it cost?
- $150 for 60 minutes (typically weekly or every other week)
- $500 for a package of (4) 60-minute sessions (pre-paid)
- If you want to meet longer, you can either schedule it in advance, or if I have time, we can go over.
- $215 for 90 minutes
- $285 for 120 minutes
- I also offer text coaching for existing clients.
- Prepaid packages of 120 minutes (timer starts when I read your text and begin the dialogue) @ $250.
Are you excited to do the work? If so, read on to get started!
If you’re ready to take action, the first step is to setup a free 15 minute Skype Coffee Date with me. On our coffee date, we will
- Get clear about where you’re stuck in your life right right now.
- Discuss why many things you’ve learned are holding you back and what you need to do instead!
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you towards getting what you want.
- Complete the coffee date with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY what to do next to finally solve your problem, get what you want, feel better in your life, and/or move forward with confidence!
I only offer a few free sessions per month, so book it now!