Problem Solving Sessions
You’ve got a problem and together we’ll come up with a creative, sustainable solution that works for you and your family.
Whether you’re facing a challenge at work, a transition in your life, a child with challenging behaviors, a marriage that’s on the rocks, or some inner struggles – what I know, is that they all spill into your family.
Those nagging things that we keep hoping will resolve themselves usually don’t, and we end up feeling more stressed and less patient; more distracted and less present; more dissatisfied with our lives and less fulfilled.
It’s NOT diving into the stuff that’s bugging us that results in depression, anxiety, split marriages, and addictions.
But when we shine a light on our problems and put attention towards finding a workable solutions, we often feel as if a weight has been lifted and we feel more free again, more happy, less stressed.
And having a sounding board, a trained coach, and a creative problem solver on your side means you don’t have to do it alone.
There’s no one size fits all solution for parenting or life. We all have different circumstances, personalities, obstacles, and other stuff that makes it hard to just do a google search and find a perfect solution. And it’s why it’s hard to take in the great advice that our well-intentioned friends give us.
Here’s how it works
You come in with a life or parenting problem and we reframe that problem into an opportunity for you to do what feels most right for you and your family. You get a chance to find answers and tailored solutions that work and are sustainable. And solutions that bring more peace and happiness into your life and your family.
Sometimes we’ll meet for one session and solve the problem! But more often, we’ll work together for more sessions in order to make sure we’re solving the right problem and find a sustainable solution.
You might want to work with me if you want to:
- Solve a specific problem
- Learn how to manage your stress better
- Get better at asking for what you want
- Successfully navigate a life & career transition
- Do something courageous
- Deal with challenges in your family of origin
- Understand why you keep losing jobs
- Break a pattern that’s holding you back
- Create more connection in your marriage
- Answer questions like who am I? what’s next?
- Stop feeling so busy and overwhelmed (balance)
- Build inner confidence & self-worth
- Do more of what you love to do
- Improve your interpersonal skills
- Get clarity on an idea and then break it down into actionable steps
- Focus on a specific parenting challenge:
- Get your kids to listen to you
- Solve behavior problems
- Learn how to manage your anger and reactivity
- Be more present with your kids
- Improve your relationship with your child
- Get clear on how you want to handle technology in your home
- Stay connected as your kids get older
In ultra-personalized one-on-one coaching sessions, my clients report these results:
- Less guilt around taking care of themselves
- The ability to be more present and available for the people they love
- Improved self-esteem and more confidence, self-contentment, and inner peace
- A better handle on technology and what works best for their family
- Improved relationships with their kids, partners, and friends
- Better cooperation and fewer behavior challenges
- More space between being triggered and responding
- Fewer family dramas and the feeling that they can handle any situation
- Less stress, worry, and anxiety and more energy, time, and space
- A more gentle approach towards themselves and their family – cutting each other slack, honoring each other, and greater respect for one another
- More comfortable having difficult conversations with important people in their lives
I don’t live near you, can I still participate?
Our sessions will be on the phone or over Skype. This allows me to work with people regardless of their location and it allows busy people more flexibility because you can do sessions while your child is napping, from your office, on vacation, or anywhere!
(If you live in the area, I do offer sessions in person)
What’s your coaching style?
I meet you exactly where you are and we move from there. It’s more of an intuitive process for me as coach, not cookie cutter. I honor that each person I meet is unique and comes to me with his/her own set of challenges.
My clients would say I’m gentle, compassionate, and non-judgmental and yet I challenge them to expand their perspective and poke holes in their beliefs, thoughts, and fears. I’m a really great listener AND I’ll cut to the chase and give you my thoughts and suggestions when I think it will help. Our sessions will be very interactive.
I’m super practical and give you tools that you can put into practice in your life immediately AND I’m also a little woo-woo
Some of my coaching superpowers:
- seeing endless possibilities,
- creative problem solving,
- thinking outside of the “box”,
- bringing clarity to what seems impossible to figure out,
- seeing what you can’t see,
- bringing out the leader that’s within each of us,
- truly accepting you and helping you to accept yourself,
- reframing (e.g., problems into opportunities, “flaws” into gifts, pain into openings for connection), and
- inspiring you to bring more of yourself to your life, work, family, marriage, friendships, etc.
With me, all of you is welcome, even the messy parts, even the parts you think are not good enough or that you don’t want others to see or know. And when it feels scary, I’ll be there. When you don’t believe in yourself, I’ll believe in you.
How much does it cost?
Session by session:
- Skype/My Office/Phone:
- $150 for 60 minutes (Time over an hour is paid @ $37.50 per 15 minute increment)
- Your office/home: $300/hour
Ready to talk?
If all of the most successful athletes, executives, and politicians use advisors, mentors, and coaches to succeed, don’t you think, you, with the most important job in the entire world (raising kids, that is) deserve a coach to be the person you want to be, live the life you want to be living, and be a kick-ass role model for your kids?
If you’re ready to take action, the first step is to setup a free 15 minute Skype Coffee Date with me. On our coffee date, we will
- Get clear about where you’re stuck in your life right now.
- Discuss why many things you’ve learned are holding you back and what you need to do instead!
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you towards getting what you want.
- Complete the coffee date with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY what to do next to finally solve your problem, get what you want, feel better in your life, and/or move forward with confidence.